- This event has passed.
Rethink HR Annual Conclave 2022-23
August 26 @ 9:30 am - 5:00 pm
ReThink HR Conclave 2022-23
The modern workplace has changed and HR executives are now at the forefront of this new world. As businesses struggled to recover from the cultural and economic impact of COVID-19, HR Leaders have been facing a new set of challenges such as from transitioning into the new hybrid world while maintaining culture and innovation to engaging this in an equitable way. We at Sapphire Connect believe that every HR leader and CHRO plays a critical role in driving the organizations through various challenges. Thus, in order to create fairness in the workplace, we must rethink the entire HR organization and how all our HR processes and systems work together. Given this, Sapphire Connect is glad to announce the 3rd Edition of ReThink HR Conclave 2022-23 centered on the theme “Embracing Change & Transformation: Work, Workforce & Workplace”.
Key Highlights of the Conclave
- Get insights on how to drive CROSS-FUNCTIONAL RESPONSIBILITY AND ORGANIZATIONAL PERFORMANCE through talent
- Recognize the critical skills gap and how to overcome it through constant LEARNING AND DEVELOPMENT
- Understand the importance of REWARDS AND RECOGNITIONS and how to shape rewards packages to address a growing emphasis on employee psychological and physical well-being
- Learn about new HR TECHNOLOGY that can ensure success during the entire technology life cycle, from strategy and selection
- Seek insights on how to overcome employee data and transparency concerns through ethical data collection techniques for TALENT MANAGEMENT
- Gain insights on how the growing importance on DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION
- Decode strategies in TALENT ACQUISITION AND RECRUITING for enabling a high-impact candidate experience and employment brand
Who Should Attend?
- Head of HR
- HEAD OF L&D
- HEAD OF TALENT ACQUISITION
- HEAD OF D&I