- This event has passed.
3rd Annual India’s Most Agile HR Leaders 2023 – Coffee Table Book Launch
July 21 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
HR Agile Leaders are inclusive, democratic leaders who exhibit a greater openness to ideas and innovations. They have all the skills required to effectively motivate others and act as a change agent inside their business, including a love for learning, a focus on people development, and a strong ability to articulate and express a desired vision. Agile Leadership is a completely new style of managing people; effective Agile Leaders are re-engaging their teams, reviving their businesses, and redefining how work is accomplished.
Sapphire Connect is glad to announce the 3rd edition of the India’s Most Agile HR Leaders 2023 to highlight the success of HR Leaders who have effectively adopted Agile transformation with an approach that prioritizes speed, responsiveness, flexibility, and collaboration.
What the Agile HR Leaders do?
True Agile Leaders…
· Embrace every aspect of agility
· Set a clear vision that their team can embrace and own
· Believe in their mission and live it on a daily basis
· Build a culture of self-organizing and self-managing teams
· Focus on what really matters- delivering value
· Help their team members take care of the customers
What is Agile Leadership?
Agile leadership isn’t a destination… it’s a journey:
· Agile leadership versus good leadership: Several leaders can believe that adding “agile” to “excellent leadership” makes you an agile leader and vice versa. Yet, this is untrue because agile leadership has a completely different feel than traditional leadership. Different leadership philosophies and a willingness to increase capacity and extend capabilities to be more flexible are the main differences. While this feels quite distinct from leadership, where leaders only practise agile out of compliance with a larger directive. Agile leadership is “excellent leadership” that improves; it is more than just “good leadership”.
· Agile leadership as a continuum: A mindset that is agile does not view things from a binary standpoint, such as agile or not. Agility should be viewed as a spectrum rather than as an all or nothing trait. Although the agile leader is one who adjusts, there are many of competent HR leaders in firms who do so infrequently. Although some HR managers use a command-and-control style of management, this does not necessarily mean they are ineffective managers. Unfortunately, due to their mindsets, many of these HR leaders find it more difficult than others to adjust. Agile leadership is a dynamic trait that evolves and gets better with time.
3rd Annual India’s most Agile HR Leaders 2023 Coffee Table Book Launch
In the current era, for many organizations, surviving and thriving depends quite much upon their HR Leaders, helping in evolving and making a fundamental transformation to become more agile. Those making the transition successfully, are achieving substantive performance and health improvements: enhanced growth, profitability, internal and external customer satisfaction, and employee engagement.
At Sapphire Connect, we have the confidence in that the key to success is to find it through a test and learn cycle and that HR leaders have the capacity to transfigure and help co-create the future of work by transforming and overcoming the challenges of a volatile, uncertain and complex business world.
Sapphire Connect is glad to announce the 3rd Edition of “India’s Most Agile HR Leaders 2023” Coffee Table Book where we would be featuring the HR leaders who have experimented, tested and learned on how to reinvent their people operations to be more human-centric and deliver business value, no matter what industry or type of organization they have worked in.
Sapphire Connect has partnered with EY as the Knowledge Partner for the panel of Jury and would choose the India’s Most Agile HR Leaders for the 2023 Coffee Book Edition, professionals.
How will it work?
We will call in for nominations from the HR Leaders across sectors under various parameters. Each organization can nominate their CHRO’s or Head of HR, simultaneously, CHRO’s or Head of HR’s can nominate themselves by filling up the questionnaire online. Our Knowledge Partner will shortlist the leaders through the information received and seek additional information before presenting it to the Jury. Upon receiving the information on time, the shortlisted leaders will be reviewed by a set of expert jury members. The final leaders who have been successful in winning the hearts of the Jury Member will be featured in the Coffee Table Book. The Leaders will be announced during the Launch event in Delhi.
Who can nominate?
CHRO’s, Head of HR, VP HR, Chief People Officer, and other HR leaders who report directly to the CEO or MD of the organisation.