- This event has passed.
Payground The New Age Payments E-Summit
November 27, 2020 @ 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Having access to your banking requirements at the touch of a button! The ability to bank from anywhere anytime! Taking your bank wherever you go! These were considered utopian concepts few decades back. The birth of the internet, the rise of affordable smartphones, the increased penetration of the internet, have accelerated the growth of the digital payment sector. The COVID19 pandemic further accelerated the growth of this sector as contactless payments became the preferred mode for financial transactions. Emerging nations of South Asia such India, Sri Lanka, Nepal, Bangladesh, Pakistan are witnessing a gradual but definite transition from a cash-centric to a cashless society. With the support of their Governments, these nations are tirelessly striving towards their goal of becoming a truly digital economy. Among the SAARC nations of Afghanistan, Bhutan, Bangladesh, India, Maldives, Nepal, Pakistan & Sri Lanka, India has emerged as a leader in digital payments. With its growing and maturing digital payment sector India can be the guiding beacon for the SAARC nations in achieving their goal.
Sapphire Connect is committed to addressing issues and matters of importance that carry tremendous potential that can strengthen the economy further. In light of how technology has redefined the payment sector over that last few years, Sapphire Connect is proud to present the PayGround Summit – The New Age Payments E-Summit. A day long virtual summit dedicated for SAARC nations to come together. Deliberating on how to further foster growth and support in building a digital economy. With experts and industry leaders from SAARC nations and across the globe, deliberating on how to realize this vision, streamlining the approach and devising strategies that would enable a truly digital economy for generations to come.
In a rapidly evolving world, keeping abreast with all that is changing can be challenging. One such sector that has witnessed quite considerable amount of change is the payment sector. Evolving through the ages, beginning with barter and then to iron, to copper, to paper to plastic. Throughout the ages, transactions remained physical. But with the digital revolution transactions now have moved into the digital space. With the pace with which the digital payments sector is changing, it is difficult to keep up. We at Sapphire Connect want to change that by bringing a virtual event to you. A virtual event on how the digital revolution is reshaping the payments sector. PayGround – New Age Payments E-Summit will host some of the most renowned industry experts in this space from across the globe. An event dedicated to fostering an environment of learning and collaboration among leaders, from across the globe. An event you cannot afford to miss. See you there!
Key session highlights
- Evolution of traditional banks in the digital age and the rise of Neobanks.
- Prevention of frauds in the cashless society.
- Impact of disruptive technologies in the digital payment space.
- Becoming more customer centric and redefining customer experience.
- 5G is here! Enhanced security, improved speed! What’s more can we do with 5G?
Whom will you meet at this event?
- CxOs (CEO, CFO, CIO, CISO, CTO, CPO
- President – Digital Banking/Digital Products/IT/Digital Payment/Digital Security
- AVP/SVP/VP – Digital Banking/Digital Products/IT/Digital Payment/ Digital Security
- Head – Digital Banking/Digital Products/IT/Digital Payment/ Digital Security
Who should sponsor?
- Digital payment solutions providers
- Payment Gateway & Network solution providers
- Fintech Ecosystem
- Payment System Operators
- Independent Software Vendors
- Card payment service providers
- Cyber Security & Digital Fraud Prevention service providers
- Customer loyalty & rewards
- Consulting Firms
- A platform to showcase your latest product to key decision makers & influencers
- Re-establish your presence among Senior Experts and Thought Leaders in the digital payments space
- Network with Prospective customers whilst engaging with Existing customers
- Brand recall – Pre & Post summit promos
- Explore new collaborations & opportunities
Date: 27 November 2020
Venue: Virtual Event
For Sponsorship: +91 9930-620-842 | +91 9820-003-568
For Delegates: +91 9167-022-732 | +91 9987-031-918